why do i love you {excerpt}

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was going through all the stories I've written previously and stumbled upon this little drabble. There was no couple or storyline or anything mentioned so I have no idea why or for what pairing I wrote it. All I know is the title is 'Why Do I Love You' and that it's a song fic based on the song with the same title by Westlife.

 

Suddenly, you're leaving. Suddenly, that promise of love is gone. Suddenly, breathing seems so hard to do.

You said you loved me. You said I was the only one. But they were all lies. All those times you kissed me. All those times we made love. You weren't thinking about me.

How could you do this to me? Why would you toy with someone like that. I can't believe you planned everything. Why did you have to lie? Why couldn't you just tell me your true feelings?

Why do I still love you? I don't want to. But unfortunately love isn't something that can be or off. Why do I love you so much? Even after everything?

Do you know how much tears I've shed over you? How much pain you caused? You wouldn't have any idea at all because I never show it. Every day I see you and I feel my heart shattering. But I pretend like nothing's wrong. Little does anyone know, how much I want to just scream and cry.

So tell me, why do I love you? Why do I still yearn for you? I don't want to. I want to move on. But you've captivated me with your immense power and won't let me go.

If only I found out earlie

Please log in to read the full chapter